An Exclusive Innovation Experience
The first annual CLIA Cruise Week – Europe, to be held 11-14 March 2024. This exclusive event builds on the success of the European Summit by offering fresh new content, interactive workshops, and networking events, plus introducing CLIA’s inaugural Innovation Expo.
The Expo provides suppliers the opportunity to showcase new brands and products across hospitality, food and beverage, and marine technical services. It’s a unique opportunity for the entire cruise community to work together to develop innovative ways to help the industry grow through new solutions, products, and services.
Throughout the week, members will engage with one another, share intelligence, and connect with buyers, innovators, and suppliers from across the globe with an emphasis on Europe. Topics and programs will include key European advocacy issues, sustainability and net-zero carbon cruising, destination management and responsible tourism, innovation, and local sourcing and more.
- Developed by and for our cruise line decision makers.
- Provides a cost-effective format and options for small and large exhibitors.
- Provides a focus on innovation.
- Promotes sustainable sourcing – Local sourcing and responsible supply chain.
- Reach hundreds of cruise line decision-makers and buyers from the premier cruise lines in an exclusive setting where collaboration and authenticity are the focus.
- Showcase your brands and demonstrate new products to key buyers across the entirety of the cruise market.
- Engage in face-to-face connections and networking. Go beyond email outreach and video calls by cultivating relationships and meeting new customers in person.
- Connect with other suppliers and media, foster engagement, and share intelligence.
CLIA will organize opportunities for our Expo exhibitors to connect with individual cruise line purchasing team, decision makers and other management companies that purchase products, programs and services for the cruise lines and ports.
There will be two complimentary opportunities for exhibitors to connect via:
- Prescheduled appointments
- Scheduled presentation to provide you an opportunity to promote your product or services
And of course, you will also be able to connect to attendees via the CLIA Cruise Week App.
To ensure success and interest by the cruise line decision makers, it is important each exhibitor should focus your messaging and meetings on new products and/or new innovations for the cruise customer. You are encouraged to promote this in your description that will appear on cliacruiseweek.com/exhibitors and the app.
Remember this is an event all about innovation, sustainability, local sourcing, and new product for the cruise industry.